Every child deserves a chance
As a sponsor you will help improving the living conditions of a child in the following ways:
- Proper nutrition;
- Clothing and shoes;
- School fees, school uniforms, and school materials;
- Medical care;
- Counseling for the child and their parents;
- Cultural trips and sport activities.
Sponsorship in a nutshell
- Agenda Africa’s local partners select the children who will benefit the most of the programme. The first rule is that the help goes to the most needy;
- A child generally remains in the sponsorship program until the age of 19. Agenda Africa can decide to prolong the sponsorship program on an ad hoc basis, for example to give a child the chance to finish school. On the other hand, a child might leave the sponsorship program earlier if they suddenly fall outside the criteria, for example if their are reasons for sudden improved living standards. These situations will be judged by our local partners, but naturally this will be conducted with full correspondence to your side;
- At the start of the sponsorship programme you will receive information about your sponsored child and a few pictures. At least once a year you will receive an extensive Agenda Africa issued progress report with a new picture;
- You can correspond with the child, or even pay a visit if you would like to do so. Agenda Africa is convinced that this is also of tremendous benefit to the child itself, as the correspondence will encourage and motivate them to work for a better future;
Agenda Africa cooperates with both local and international development organisations. They have the knowledge of the local culture and circumstances. By providing means and responsibilities, Agenda Africa stimulates the organisations to become independent from help after a certain period of time.
Agenda Africa currently supports more than 150 children in Kenya, and the number is increasing every week. You can provide a child a chance for a better future for only €25* a month. For more information email Agenda Africa directly for sponsorship form and any unanswered questions you might have.
(*) Other currencies will be rounded up in accordance with exchange rates that apply. Please contact us for more details.